Monday, March 12, 2012

My Favorite Things

Ta Dah!
Announcing a new blog feature!
 "My Favorite Things" 

The Monkey Mind Upper Side says," What a cool idea! People will love it and your blog will go viral and you are so witty and clever!"
The Monkey Mind Downer Side (move over Debbie )says,"It will never work. No one cares about your blog and who do you think you are kidding?"

Yet inspiration is eating me. So I write about Eats. From henceforth, when moved, I will add to this list. Hey if Ellen and Oprah can do it, yes I can too!

To inaugurate "My Favorite Things," as befits a California grower in winter, I nominate:
 Citrus Fruit.
So many varieties, the color, the smell, the taste! A wonder of creation!
When life gives you lemons, making lemonade is only the beginning... 
LOG:
plant out last pot of peas starts, Gabe Bed/right
seed plant 2 rows (sans shaker) rainbow radishes, Gabe Bed/right
dig up blue and variegated baby agave, transplant into decorative hanging pots on main deck

"Brave the storm to come for it surely looks like rain...." Bob Weir

No comments:

Post a Comment