Not so lucky for the gopher caught pillaging my chicory patch. R.I.P.
On a less philosophical note,
- Purple Cauliflower starts in the Gabe Bed. They were seed planted in pots last October and sitting dormant on the deck, talk about root cramped.
- Snow Peas in pots, Asian Ho Lohn Dow variety, hoping for purple flowers. Starting some outside and some inside. Its still January. Will plant out later.
- Wasabi Arugula in flats, a new variety, my signature crop after all.
- Little Gem lettuces in flats.
- Valentine (Red) Lettuce mix in flats.
Yay! Out of our bedroom!